Weekly meal plan - number 9 and a printable meal plan with a customizable grocery list
Weekly Meal Plan - Number 9
Here is a simple meal plan for you. This is a flexible meal plan to act as a guide to help you plan your dinner for the week. Includes 6 recipes from the blog, mainly vegetarian (we have one fish recipe and one chicken in this menu). You do not have to stick to these days, feel free to change them according to your schedule. You will find some useful printables at the end.
What Next? 🙂
- Click on each of the recipes to take you to the individual recipes.
- Print the menu and/menu with the shopping list from the links below.
- Make notes (prep work, make-ahead tips, etc.) in your personal menu.
- Take stock of your pantry and fridge.
- Make a list of things to buy for the week. Note it on your personal menu for the week.
- Plan a day to do the grocery shopping.
- Check to see if you need to do any prep work ahead of time. Do all the prep work.
- Prepare the meal 🙂