Weekly meal plan - number 9 and a printable meal plan with a customizable grocery list
Weekly Meal Plan - Number 9
Here is a simple meal plan for you. This is a flexible meal plan to act as a guide to help you plan your dinner for the week. Includes 6 recipes from the blog, mainly vegetarian (we have one fish recipe and one chicken in this menu). You do not have to stick to these days, feel free to change them according to your schedule. You will find some useful printables at the end.
Are you on Pinterest? You can find the weekly meal plan 9 on Pinterest. Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas.
Meal Plan Number 9
This is a flexible meal plan to act as a guide to help you plan your dinner for the week. Includes 6 recipes from the blog, mainly vegetarian (we have one fish recipe in this menu). You do not have to stick to these days, feel free to change them according to your schedule. You will find some useful printables at the end.
What Next? 🙂
- Click on each of the recipes to take you to the individual recipes.
- Print the menu and/menu with the shopping list from the links below.
- Make notes (prep work, make-ahead tips, etc.) in your personal menu.
- Take stock of your pantry and fridge.
- Make a list of things to buy for the week. Note it on your personal menu for the week.
- Plan a day to do the grocery shopping.
- Check to see if you need to do any prep work ahead of time. Do all the prep work.
- Prepare the meal 🙂
If you tried this recipe, please consider giving us a star rating and feedback. Reviewing, leaving feedback, and star rating a recipe, not only helps me grow as a food blogger but also helps others discover my blog. I L-O-V-E to hear from you! :) Your email address will not be published. Thank you for your support! When leaving a comment on framedrecipes, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. This is to help prevent spam comments. Your name will be displayed with the comment, but your email address will not. If you prefer not to display your real name, using a nickname or pseudonyms is perfectly OK. You will also see an option to save your information for future comments – this function uses a cookie to store the information on your browser.