Overnight Oats With Turmeric Milk
Try this delicious, creamy, and healthy overnight oats recipe for your breakfast! I am pretty sure you will make this very often. This recipe for overnight night oats combines the technique of soaking old-fashioned oats or rolled oats with turmeric milk resulting in a beautiful golden delight.
TURMERIC MILK/HALDI DOODH
- ¾ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cardamom powder
- a pinch of freshly crushed black pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cups old fashioned oats use gluten-free if required
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 tablespoon milk as needed; optional
- chopped/sliced almonds optional
PREPARE TURMERIC MILK
¾ cups milk, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ⅛ teaspoon cardamom powder, a pinch of freshly crushed black pepper, 1 tablespoon honey
Add old-fashioned oats and chia seeds to a serving bowl.
Add prepared turmeric milk and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
Just before serving, add 1-2 tablespoon milk to adjust the consistency if desired. Mix everything well.
Serve garnished with chopped almonds.
- Click here for the Turmeric Milk recipe.
- 1 CUP = 250 ML. (US cups are typically 240 ml. You can use US cups with no significant change to the dish).
1 TEASPOON = 5ML; 1 TABLESPOON= 15 ML
- The recipe can be doubled. Prepare the oats in two separate bowls for the ease of serving.