Try this refreshing 5 ingredient peach turmeric smoothie loaded with fresh peaches, anti-inflammatory and immunity boosting ingredients. Ready in seconds!
**This peach turmeric smoothie recipe post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclaimer here.
We love to binge on fresh fruits over the summer! Refreshing and nutritious! After my friend Sandhya introduced me to smoothies, I have been experimenting with different kinds of ingredients for smoothies. I strongly believe smoothies are the fastest way to introduce a lot of fruits, nuts and some vegetables into your diet! Never skip breakfast!
This peach smoothie is without yogurt. I have a yumilicous recipe for peach yogurt bowl with yogurt if you want to try with yogurt. I have use regular 2% milk to make this peach smoothie. This would be absolutely fab if you almond milk or any other dairy free milk for the recipe.
Just wanted to give you quick note to say that we do have pretty heavy breakfast at Framed Recipes. Along with the smoothies, I usually serve a traditional Indian breakfast Like Dosa, Pongal, Idli etc. or for a more relaxed weekend brunch we make some indulgent nutella french toast (have you checked that one out? It is a must have.) Or for an easy breakfast of Avocado Toast.
Peach turmeric smoothie is pretty simple. Toss in the ingredients into a blender. Blend!
You may have already guessed couple of ingredients in the smoothie - peaches and turmeric. Then we have some dates for sweetness, ginger and of course milk. Use a dairy free milk to make this vegan.
Turmeric in a smoothie? Yes, the idea came after my discussion with a friend who was looking to include turmeric in her diet due to its healing properties, but did not want to cook Indian food. She asked me whether she could add it to her morning smoothies. We use Turmeric a lot in Indian food, so turmeric in a smoothie never came to my mind. The same with ginger. I tried this combination and I really liked the taste. So if you are looking for a recipe which uses Turmeric and Ginger but without out cooking elaborate meals, this one is the one.
Do give it a try.
You could also add any other favorite nutrition mix ins that you use - protein powders, chia seeds, flax seeds etc.
fresh or frozen peaches?
Well, you can use either. If you are using fresh, then using ice cubes while blending is a good idea. Use as much as the consistency you need. We like our smoothies a little thin, but if you like thick smoothies, add more frozen fruit or ice cubes to get the desired consistency.
- 1 CUP = 250 ML. (US cups are typically 240 ml. You can use US cups with no significant change to the dish)
- Use this recipe as a guide line to experiment with the quantity of the ingredients. The possibilities are infinite! 🙂
- Use your summer produce, cut them into individual smoothie portions, and store in freezer. Makes it easier to toss them in the blender in the morning!
- Never skip breakfast!
EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Blueberry Oats Smoothie - Delicious blueberry oats smoothie. Loaded with berries and oats and milk (use a dairy free milk to make a vegan version). Perfect breakfast for the people-on-the-go.
- Spinach Berry Smoothie - Vegan Spinach Berry Smoothie is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
- Quick and Easy Apple Dates Milkshake - An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Learn to make quick and easy apple dates milkshake - delicious and creamy - with a hint of vanilla.
Peach Turmeric Smoothie
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 large Peach; pitted & roughly chopped
- 5-6 Dates adjust to the level of sweetness you desire
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Minced Ginger
- Ice cubes optional
- Add the ingredients in the order given to a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately.